onsdag 5. mai 2010

a birthday card for a rockabilly chick..

A friend of mine ordered this card, and as you might have guessed, im all about mixing challenges with my crafting..


So im putting this card up for these challenges..

My time to craft - Stars and swirls
Simon says stamp - Birthday/ celebrations
The three muse challenge - stars

My friend gave me very specific instructions on this card, but I do love a challenge..
The sentiment says:
" I didnt forget your birthday, I just didnt remember it on time.."
 I thought that sentiment was appropriate, since my friend is two weeks behind giving this card.. HA HA!

Hope you like it..

9 kommentarer:

  1. WOW. What a lovely card. I'd be happy to get this one early OR late! My favorite colors for pow factor are black and white and red. This reminds me why!

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow indeed! Love the colours and the style too. Thank you for joining in this week.

    SvarSlett
  3. love the bling buckle..fabulous card all around..very decorative and full of sparkle

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous - I always love that colour combo, so striking.

    Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week.

    SvarSlett
  5. It;s beautifull the red/black and white together!
    The bling just finish it all

    SvarSlett
  6. Oh this is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow! What a stunning card. I love the red, black and white colours - with the scrumptious red cherries and the most beautiful satin roses providing a wonderful contrast. Great work.

    SvarSlett
  8. Very elegant! Love that color combo!
    Gaby xo

    SvarSlett
  9. Kjemeflott kort. Stå på Stine dette blir bare bedre og bedre.

    SvarSlett